VIEW YOUR EARNED REWARDS AND CURRENT POINTS STATUS
Available at participating locations.
ABOUT PASTA POINTS
As a Pasta Points member, you get the following:
- 100 Points = Free Dessert
- 250 Points = $25 Dining Credit
- Monthly, customizable perks
- Other exclusive discounts and offers.
Please note: Monthly perks can not be combined with other offers or promotions. Earned dining credits CAN be used with other offers or promotions.
If you are a legacy Pasta Points member and have a physical card, continue as usual.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does my local Johnny Carino's participate in the Pasta Points program?
- Because many of our Johnny Carino's locations are owned and operated independently by franchise partners, participation at certain locations is optional.
- A full list of participating locations can be found lower on this page.
How does the Pasta Points program work?
- You receive one point for every eligible pre-tax dollar you spend at any participating Johnny Carino’s.
- Once you earn 100 points, a FREE Dessert Reward will be added to your account.
- Once you reach 250 points, you will receive a $25 Dining Credit.
- A maximum of 1000 points may be earned in one day.
- Rewards can not be combined with each other, or with other offers, promotions or discounts.
- You also get to select a monthly perk - Learn more about this in the Monthly Perks section below.
How do I get points added to my account?
- Earn points with each visit! Be sure to let your server know you are a Pasta Points member when you arrive. Points can be added in one of 3 ways:
- App users: Click the "let us know you're here" button on the app and give your server your name.
- Card holders: give your pasta points card to your server along with your payment.
- Other: servers can look up your account with either the phone number or email address associated with your account.
What are monthly perks and how do they work?
- The Monthly Perk is a special offer just for pasta points members.
- You can select your own personalized monthly reward from the following list -
- Free Appetizer
- Free Dessert
- Free Kid's Meal
- Free Italian Wedge Salad
- The selected perk will auto-renew each month until you choose to change it.
- You can select/change your monthly perk online by logging in and updating your account information. You can also update it using the app.
- Perks will not accrue. You only get 1 perk per month.
- Perks and bonus rewards are not valid with other offers, discounts or promotions.
- Perks are redeemable with any purchase - they cannot be redeemed in and of themselves.
Are there any exclusions to the Pasta Points program?
- Pasta Points cannot be earned on alcohol purchases, taxes, gratuities, purchase of gift cards, or redemption of gift card balances. Pasta Points are earned on purchases net of discounts and coupons.
- A maximum of 1000 points can be earned in one day.
- A maximum of $100 in dining credits may be redeemed in one day.
If my friends and I are all pasta points members and pay for our meal on one check, can we have the Pasta Points added to each of our cards based on what we ordered?
- We cannot distribute or “split” Pasta Points originating from one guest check across multiple pasta points accounts.
- If you ask for separate checks, your server can add points on each card from each separate check.
Do my rewards expire?
- Dining Credit rewards expire 12 months after they are issued.
- Monthly Perks do not accumulate - they renew every month.
- Other occasional or bonus reward opportunities may have varying expiration dates.
- Pasta Points do not expire.
How do I manage or update my account information?
- You can view your transaction history, check your account balance and edit your account information by logging in HERE
- Make sure your email address is included in your account so that you can receive notifications about our specials, promotions, opportunities for bonus Pasta Points, and latest news.
Having difficulty or any other issues?
- If you have forgotten your password, please use the forgotten password link HERE
- Having issues with getting pasta points added to your account from a recent visit? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your check number and Pasta Points account number, or the email you used to register your account.
Why can't I create a new pasta points account?
- At this time, we are not allowing any new sign-ups. To access an existing account, please click HERE
|Arkansas||Rogers||535 N. 46th St.|
|Idaho||Ammon||The Teton Spectrum Entertainment Ctr
2833 S. 25th E.
|Twin Falls||1921 Blue Lakes Blvd. North|
|Meridian||3551 E. Fairview Ave.|
|Louisiana||Alexandria||3213 MacArthur Dr.|
|Missouri||Joplin||137 N. Rangeline Rd.|
|Texas - West Texas Area||Midland||4711 W. Loop 250|
|Texas - South Texas Area||Laredo||7603 San Dario|
|Brownsville||2600 Hwy. 77/83 N.|
|Corpus Christi||1652 S. Padre Island Dr.|
|Texas - San Antonio Area||San Antonio||231 Loop 410 SW|
|Texas - Austin Area||Austin (Parmer Ln)||12901 N. I-35 Service Rd. Northbound - Bldg. 16|
|Austin (Slaughter Ln)||9500 S. IH-35 Service Rd. SB - Building B|
|Texas - Houston Area||Houston||19820 Northwest Freeway|
|Baytown||7017 Garth Rd.|
|Texas - East Texas Area||College Station||620 Harvey Rd.|
|Texas - Dallas/Ft. Worth Area||Waxahachie||988 W. Hwy. 287 BYP|