Pan sautéed chicken breast deglazed with aged balsamic vinegar and topped with shredded parmesan cheese. Served with angel hair pasta tossed with fresh Roma tomatoes, spinach and garlic.
Flour 2 cups
Salt & Pepper to taste
Olive Oil, Extra Virgin 3 ounces
Chicken, 8 oz Breast, Butterflied 4 each
Balsamic Vinegar 12 ounces
Olive Oil, Extra Virgin 2 oz
Garlic, Fresh Chopped 2 tsp
Spinach, Fresh Baby Leaf 3 cups
Roma Tomatoes, Diced ½” 1 cup
Angel Hair Pasta, Dry 10 oz weight
Parmesan Cheese, Shredded 2 Tbsp
- Season flour with salt and pepper. Cut chicken breast in half yielding 4 ounce medallions.
- Add olive oil to a heated sauté pan. Dust chicken with flour and sauté in oil until cooked. Add balsamic vinegar and let reduce around chicken until there is no liquid left in the pan.
- To another heated sauté pan, add 2 ounces of olive oil, 2 tsp of chopped garlic, spinach, diced roma tomatoes, and salt and pepper to taste. Sauté until spinach is cooked and garlic is heated. Do not burn the garlic.
- Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions. Drain excess water and then toss pasta with tomatoes and spinach in the sauté pan and reserve for plating.
- Plate the pasta on the designated service plate ware and overlap each chicken breast over the pasta. Garnish both the balsamic chicken and pasta with parmesan and enjoy!
Download the printable PDF here.
Carinos Chicken Balsamico.pdf (66.67 kb)