Lemon Rosemary Chicken - a marinated and grilled chicken breast deglazed with fresh lemon and rosemary. It is served with fresh Italian green beans and angel hair pasta tossed with fresh Roma tomatoes, spinach and garlic.
Chicken, 8 oz Breast 4 each
Italian Vinaigrette Dressing 2 cups
Rosemary, Fresh Chopped 1/8” 2 tsp
Lemon, Fresh 1 each
Salt & Pepper to taste
Olive Oil, Extra Virgin 4 oz
Garlic, Fresh Chopped 4 tsp
Spinach, Fresh Baby Leaf 3 cups
Roma Tomatoes, Diced ½” 1 cup
Angel Hair Pasta, Dry 10 oz weight
Green Beans, Haricot Vert Style Preferred, Blanched 16 oz
Roasted Red Peppers, Diced Large 1 cup
Parmesan Cheese, Shredded 2 tsp
Rosemary Sprig, 2” 4 each
Lemon Wheels, Thin Sliced 4 each
1. Using a sharp knife, lay the chicken breast on its side and place a cut through the center of the breast going from side to side. Do not cut all the way through, leaving enough of the chicken breast connected so that you can open up the breast to ‘butterfly’ it creating a heart-shaped breast. Marinate the 4 chicken breasts in 1 cup of the vinaigrette dressing for a few hours before preparing the meal.
2. To a heated grill, place all chicken breasts down to form grill marks. Turn the chicken after 2 to 3 minutes to form diamond grill marks. Repeat this process to cook both sides of each chicken breast. Cook the chicken to 165 Degrees Fahrenheit for 15 seconds.
3. To a medium heated large sauté pan add the remaining 8 oz of vinaigrette dressing, chopped rosemary, juice from one lemon and salt and pepper to taste. Place the fully cooked chicken breasts in the sauté pan and allow the dressing to slowly glaze over the chicken on medium heat. There should be no dressing left in the pan, it should be fully glazed onto the chicken breast.
4. To another heated sauté pan, add 2 ounces of olive oil, 2 tsp of chopped garlic, spinach, diced roma tomatoes, and salt and pepper to taste. Sauté until spinach is cooked and garlic is heated. Do not burn the garlic.
5. Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions. Drain excess water and then toss pasta with tomatoes and spinach in the sauté pan and reserve for plating.
6. To another heated sauté pan add remaining 2 ounces of olive oil, green beans, roasted red peppers and the remaining 2 tsp of chopped garlic and salt and pepper to taste. Sauté until the green beans are heated and reserve for plating.
7. Plate the pasta and green beans on the designated service plate ware and overlap each chicken breast over the side items. Garnish each glazed chicken breast with a thinly sliced lemon wheel and rosemary sprig and enjoy!